I welcome you to subscriber to my Home Business Tips newsletter.
and receive updates on how to build your list to build your business.
Now let’s dive into today’s informative content…
Since we know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that building your list is the
single most important thing you’ll do in your online business, the only
question that remains is…exactly how do you do that?
There are many ways, but I’ll go over the easiest ways I know of to get
– Have an opt-in form on your blog or site, prominently placed above the
fold. (Upper half of the page). Integrate your opt-in to an autoresponder.
I use Aweber and Getresponse email marketing services for my businesses.
– Create a terrific piece of free content, in the form of a report, ebook,
whitepaper, video or especially a webinar, where you can direct prospects.
– Create a squeeze page on your site that gives this content away in
exchange for their email.
– Work a link to this squeeze page into as much of your promotional content as possible. Some great ways to do this include guest posts, article,
document sharing sites, videos, solo ads, social networking sites, your
Facebook page, Web 2.0 sites and paid advertising.
– Participate in ad swaps as soon as you have a list on any consequence.
This can be a free and easy way to exponentially grow your list in a highly
– Provide as much value as possible, and get them wanting more!
However you do it, make sure you do it! Your email list will be the key
ingredient to long lasting success in your online ventures. Get started now!
P.S. Get 5 Checks Per Month – No Experience Needed! It takes
multiple streams of income to succeed online. We have the
TOP five programs online all under ONE roof! You can get started
now for less than dinner and a movie! Get the exciting details…
P.P.S. I’m an affiliate for the products referenced in my emails.
That means I make money if you decide to buy something. But I only
tell you about the really good stuff – the stuff that works. My
ultimate goal is to partner with you and help you build a successful
business online. I hope you understand that. If you have questions,
or want to get in touch with me, leave a comment below. I’m human… 🙂